If you want the Instant RAM Booster to release RAM when the RAM available on your computer reaches a minimum amount, then use the features on this screen.
1. Here you can select the time after which Instant RAM Booster will check for the minimum amount of RAM available. Ideally you should set the interval between 30 seconds to 1 Minute.
2. Here you can set the amount of RAM which when reached will make the Instant RAM Booster to free the RAM. The ideal setting for it could vary between 25% to 50% of total physical memory available.
3. Here you can set the amount of RAM to be freed up when the physical memory reaches to the value set in the point 2. The ideal value should be between 30% to 50% of physical RAM on your computer
4. Here you can set that before freeing up the RAM amount specified in point 3, should Instant RAM Booster check if the CPU Usage is below the specified percent. This is quite useful if you have some task to perform which takes a lot of amount RAM and CPU. This will make sure that Instant RAM Booster does not interrupt this work by releasing the RAM.
5. Here you can set if this feature is active or not.